- Preheat oven 350º.
- Mix dry ingredients in small bowl: 1 cup all purpose flour, 1tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt
- Mix these ingredients in a separate larger bowl: 1 stick softened butter, about 2/3 cup granulated sugar, 2/3 cup brown sugar, 1 large egg, tbsp hazelnut spread
- Use cake mixer to blend contents of larger bowl well. Then slowly blend in dry ingredient mix.
- Fold in your desired amount of choc chips and/or peanut butter chips.
- spoon about 1 tbsp balls of cookie batter at least 2 inches apart (don't try to fit it all on one cookie sheet like me and unintentionally make a cookie cake)