Sunday, July 10, 2011

Woombie: A Love Story.

I'm in love with a Local Mompreneur's products! It all started innocently enough when I accepted a "connection" on MerchantCircle from a woman named Karen and her business, Woombie. "Funny name. Never heard of it." I thought to myself.  So, I visit their website to find out what a Woombie was. I was blown away! I LOVE finding other local mompreneurs. I instantly feel connected to other mompreneurs. I know we drank the same tainted Kool-aid. Every time I find a new one, I think to myself, I'm not the only crazy one to step out on faith and start a business? This time was more special because I also thought, This woman is running THIS business in my backyard? Why are we not best friends? MY customers would her products! How can I get involved? So, instead of putting it on my to-do list which is infinite and hardly gets revisited, I just did it. I became a seller of all things Woombie.
Check out http://Woombie.com/ and then order through me for my special 10% OFF deal and have your purchase shipped directly you OR pickup in the store! Great gift item for yourself or someone else!
Save up to 80% on custom printed products at Vistaprint. Order today!Get Paid to Tweet! http://ad.ly/publisher/refer/251902558

No comments:

Post a Comment