Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Want to Be the 2013 S.T.A.R. Mom Entrepreneur!



I'm in the running for the 2013 S.T.A.R. Mom Entrepreneur Award. Please take a moment to visit my photo on their Facebook page and "Like" it to show your support. Feel free to leave a comment about me and/or my business to show your support of you have time. I thank you in advance! If you would like to nominate yourself or someone you know, details are below.














Are you {or someone you know} a S.T.A.R. {successful, tenacious, accomplished, remarkable} Mom Entrepreneur? If so, Market Mommy wants to honor you for your continued dedication to your business and your family!

Are you a leader? Are you balancing your business and family in a creative way? We want to hear what sets you apart from the thousands of other mom entrepreneurs! Why are you determined to succeed? Have you invented a product that is helping others? What have you done to show the world that you’re confident, remarkable and steadfast? Tell us, and you’ll be entered to win an absolutely awesome prize package.

No comments:

Post a Comment