- desired number of salmon fillets
- Old Bay, Lemon Pepper or your favorite seafood seasoning
- bacon* (optional) 1 slice per fillet, if you don't use bacon you will need a pat of butter or margarine per fillet
- aluminum foil
- Lawry's teriyaki ginger marinade OR Kikkoman LITE teriyaki (yellow orange top)
- 1 tsp lemon juice per fillet
- Defrost salmon if frozen
- Preheat oven 350º
- Tear off a large enough piece of aluminum foil to create a "pocket" for your salmon. You can probably fit 2 fillets per pouch. If you individual pouches, then you can season to the various tastes of your family members/dinner guests. Maybe some want bacon and some don't?
- Place fillet(s) in the middle of aluminum foil. Place pouch on cookie sheet before placing in oven.
- Pour about a tsp of lemon juice on each fillet. I spread with my hand to penetrate fillet.
- Then add about 1 tbsp of teriyaki marinade per fillet. Spread to cover.
- Season. I used a little Old Bay (maybe to spicy for kids) and lemon pepper.
- * (optional) wrap slice of bacon (Oscar Meyer is what I used) around the fillet