Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am the featured Venture Mom!

As a solopreneur, I constantly need inspiration. Nothing is more inspirational than hearing the story of other people who have started their own successful business. Its even better when they are women and I can relate even more when those women are moms. As working moms and wives, there's is not much time left in our pies (think pie chart) for much else, especially running a business. So when I stumbled upon a website called Venture Mom a few months back I sighed in relief. "I'm not alone" I thought to myself. People (usually customers) ask me how I came up with the idea for Gumdrop Swap. So, after reading a few of the stories about Featured VentureMoms I decided to submit my story. I heard back from Holly (woman behind the site) and she interviewed me for a future feature. Which you can read here. Her site also allows you to submit your business in her online directory of Mom Ventures for FREE! I highly recommend that you sign-up for her newsletter. That way you'll never miss a featured VentureMom. She also shares tips and advice for those who are just thinking about starting a venture of their own. Holly can be hired for speaking engagements. She is based in my state of Connecticut but willing to travel and inspire!

Save up to 80% on custom printed products at Vistaprint. Order today!
Get Paid to Tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment